Hello group,

I'm wondering if you might be able to share a bit of your expertise with me. Is there any reason to choose 5.5 over 6.0 if you have no specific requirement to do so? I.e., if you were tasked with developing a completely new application from the ground up, and none of the subordinate packages/libraries that you've chosen specifically require 5.5, is there any reason not to choose 6.0? I've been so far unable to find any compelling arguments for either case.

Thanks for your time,

--
Alex Howansky
Director of IT