Hi all,

I'm running a Windows Server 2003 machine with IIS 6 and version 1.2.26.0 of
the connector. The back-end server is running Tomcat 5.0.28. When making a
request to a URL that doesn't exist on the back-end, I see the following
behavior:

1. The Tomcat access log shows a 404 response (expected)
2. The Tomcat connector log shows it received a 404 from Tomcat (expected)
3. The IIS log shows a 200 (unexpected)

Any ideas on how this might happen? I have logs from all three to provide when
needed. Just thought to check if anyone's seen this before.

Thanks,
Karim