Hi guys,

I am a completely newbie in tomcat.

Just wondering if there is any open-source tool which would help me create
and organize the contents of our company's web-site (about us, our services,
our clients etc..).
I am only familiar with pure HTML, but it does not provide any tools to
manage content and I would like our company's web-site to look quite pretty
(i.e servlet-based).

Do you know if I can afford this using tomcat?
Any tomcat projects concentrating on this?

I know there are some forum-engine projects or photo-gallery engine's. Is
there anything for simple company's web-sites?

Thank you.

Regards,
Toby