I want to listen at two ports in Tomcat 5.5. One is SSL enabled and another is
unsecured port. Currently I have created two Services in Tomcat, Is it the best
strategy or I can satisfy this requirement using one Tomcat Service only.

Thanks,
~AmitD

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission may be
privileged and confidential, and therefore, protected from disclosure. If you
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer without copying or
disclosing it

NOTE: This message may contain information that is confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The message is intended solely for
the named addressee. If received in error, please destroy and notify the
sender. Any use of this email is prohibited when received in error. Impetus
does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee, that the integrity of this
communication has been maintained nor that the communication is free of errors,
virus, interception or interference.

Impetus is the winner of the Economic Times Intel Smart Workplace Awards 2008
and the CNBC emerging India 2008. Visit www.impetus.com for details.