Well, I do not know what DefaultSparqlDispatcher actually is, but googling found
the following source code of it:

https://submarine.computas.com/sublima/tags/0.9.5/blocks/sublima-query/src/main/java/com/computas/sublima/query/impl/DefaultSparqlDispatcher.java

Thus, the following line:
SettingsService.getProperty("sublima.joseki.endpoint");
is the address to where it opens an HttpURLConnection.

What is that address? Judging from the behavior, it occurs that it makes
request back to itself.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko