Hi Baishen<BR>
<BR>
the container needs a jasper compiler to compile the jsps<BR>
would'nt it be great if ALL webapps had precompiled jsps???<BR>
<BR>
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.

> Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:41:43 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: users@tomcat.apache.org
> Subject: Running Tomcat with JRE?
>
> Looking at the tomcat site, it says that I can run Tomcat 6 with a JRE
> instead of a full JDK.  So I downloaded Tomcat 6.0.18 and I have JAVA_HOME
> pointing at JRE 1.6.0_07.  However, when I go to start tomcat, it tells me
> that the JAVA_HOME variable needs to point at a JDK, not a JRE.
>
> Am I missing something or is this a leftover from the previous versions?
> TIA.

See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.