At the bottom of my Tomcat 6.0.16 logging.properties file, I have the following
entries:
#org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.level = FINE
#org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.level = FINE
#org.apache.catalina.session.ManagerBase.level = FINE
#org.apache.catalina.core.AprLifecycleListener.level=FINE

Aside from being commented out at the moment, I don't really know what these
do. I couldn't find any documentation on them. Can someone point me to
something that explains what these things might log? I'm struggling with an
application issue, and my current logs and logging levels aren't showing me
much.

Thanks,
Brian