From: emerson cargnin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 8:40:59 AM
Subject: Re: Non-Heap Memory always increasing during deployment for TC
5.5.26/Solaris/JVM 1.5.0_16

Correcting, in windows I wasn't actually connected to tomcat. For some
reason it wouldn't allow me to choose a port with the following
appended to catalina.bat
set CATALINA_OPTS="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=9999
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false"

Anyone knows why?

regards
emerson