> From: karthikn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Question 2:  How to fetch the MAC address (Physical address) of
>                   the clients using web application  ?

You can not do this at the server.  Some clients may not even have one - a
computer with no network card using a dial-up modem to access the Internet has
no MAC address.  If you look at the OSI 7-layer model, the MAC address exists
in some Datalink (layer 2) implementations, but need not exist on all.

If you really, *really* need the MAC address, you would have to write a piece
of code to download to the client computer and run on the client computer to
get it.  I suspect most anti-malware programs would recognise that software as
spyware and stop it running.

                - Peter