I have a test server and a staging server: In the test server I have two
war files abclaunch.war and abcota.war
It works fine when I pull up it from the web browser

I copy this two file to the staging but it shows me the old version on
the staging web page I have confirmed there the same release date and
size I have also restart tomcat server for this webapp I now stuck I not
sure how do I get the test and staging to be same version why keep
showing the old version even though the war files are the same...

I also to test delete the files from staging and no web page shows up so
I know it is call from the correct directory

Please help

Frank