Mark Thomas a écrit :
Brendan Martens wrote:
Hmmm, here are my jk settings:

JKWorkersFile    /etc/libapache2-mod-jk/workers.properties
JkLogFile    /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.log
JkLogLevel    info
JkShmFile    /var/log/apache2/mod_jk.shm
JkOptions    +ForwardURICompatUnparsed

That value of JkOptions should be OK.

The JK connector is the one from the mod_jk debian package. Could that
be an issue if it was not compiled for the write version of tomcat? I'm
not really sure how the jk connector builds work.

If the debian docs don't tell you what version they are using then your
guess is as good as mine.

>From what you say this is easy to repeat. Have you tried accessing the same
file directly on Tomcat? Another option is to enable access logging in
httpd and Tomcat and turn up the mod_jk log level to debug, run the test
and analyse the results. It should be obvious quite quickly where it id
going wrong.

Mark

Hi all,
I am trying to use a tomcat6 cluster. I've just set my configuration (with two tomcat nodes) just as indicated in the tomcat clustering guide (http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/cluster-howto.html). Unfortunately, I see all MBeans that I should see, but the Cluster MBean (|type=Cluster,host=${HOST}|). I'm in a urge, I'm working on an application that needs this MBean, or a cluster dedicated one.
Is it a bug ? what should I do ?