Hi,
I am developing a ticket system which should use servlets to connect to the
various resources.
Currently I am a php developer and busy to learn JSP/TLD/Servlets
I installed Tomcat 6.0.18 with PHP 5.2.6 on Windows Vista Business (the
production server will be running either Gentoo or CentOS).

Installation went fine, no errors. just one thing I couldn't resolve.
All output generated by php goes directly to the stderr log file instead of
the browser (JSP and servlets work fine)

I used
http://blog.taragana.com/index.php/archive/running-php-5x-on-windows-using-tomcat-4x-or-5x/
 and http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/UsingPhp to configure the two.

I started reading about listeners, log4j and servlet mappings.
This seemed over the top to me, so I decided to just ask the  question here.

Any help is greatly appreciated