> From: André Warnier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: application deployment issue, Tomcat 5.5
>
> By the way, which is the easiest way to see the "full"
> version of Tomcat?

There's a version.sh script in the Tomcat bin directory that will display the
actual Tomcat level.

> One particularity of this Tomcat 5.5 on platform B, compared
> to the others, is that it was set up via the standard Linux
> Debian package mechanism, which kinda puts links all over the place.

O.k., I'll bite: what happens if you deploy that webapp on a real Tomcat 5.5 on
platform B?

Have you tried examining the .war file in question with the jar tool?

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.