doctor john

to followup with the addChild method and if an exception is thrown and you
determine your container doesnt support child containers..what then?

your diagnosis doctor..

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.