Recently I tried to switch from tomcat to jetty (I read it would be faster,
so what the heck, I give it a try).
Well, I can say, I am definitely sticking with tomcat, it is a lot easier to
setup en the docs are way better.

I have it running with two hosts and ssl enabled.
Each ssl site gets its own page (which seems odd to me)

What I would like to know is: how do I setup tomcat to serve a different
host on ssl and normal on the same socket.
In apache this is easy, just define a new virtual host, set the documentroot
and voila, it just works.
It seems to me it should be possible by combining listener, connector and
host in some way, but I can not find out how I should do that.

Thanks a lot in advance

Serge Fonville