Ok, I may have assumed too much. My configuration has virtual hosts spread over the file system. I stopped 6.0.16, copied over the server.xml and Context XML's to 6.0.18, copied a required JDBC library to the lib directory, started 6.0.18 and I was done. I guess that this isn't really a re-deploy.

vicens wrote:
I doesn't have any problem yet, but why I need to re-deploy my apps when I
only want to upgrade a minor version of tomcat?

stdunbar wrote:
What problems are you having? This is a very simply migration. I was able to just deploy my apps and my server.xml to the 6.0.18 server and go. No code, no configuration changes for me at least.

vicens wrote:
How can I migrate a tomcat 6.0.16 to tomcat 6.0.18?
Where I can found any tutorial?

Thanks