Hi Chris,

My mod_jk.conf setting are below, no error reported in the mod_jk.log file when
I have the following in either virtual hosts tag or in mod_jk.conf. I am only
testing with test1.foo.com, apache is running on the localhost and my jboss app
is on a remote server, worker82

Nicola

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
# Where to find workers.properties
JkWorkersFile conf/ctp/workers.properties

# Where to put jk logs
JkLogFile     d:/tools/apache2/logs/mod_jk.log
# Set the jk log level [debug/error/info]
JkLogLevel    info
# Select the log format
# Option to mount and point apache to jboss on 212.147.152.81 (this is a remote
server where my jboss app is running)
# JkOptions indicate to send SSL KEY SIZE,
JkOptions     +ForwardKeySize +ForwardURICompat -ForwardDirectories
# JkRequestLogFormat set the request format
JkRequestLogFormat     "%w %V %T"
JkShmFile logs/jk.shm

<Location /jkstatus/>
    JkMount status
      Order deny,allow
      Deny from all
      Allow from 127.0.0.1
</Location>

# Mount my app for test1.foo.com on worker82
JkMount /ctp/* worker82
JkMount /vengine/* worker82
JkUnMount /ctp/images/* worker82
JkUnMount /ctp/editor/* worker82
JkUnMount /ctp/css/* worker82
JkMount /cerplay/* worker82
JkMount /coplay/* worker82
JkMount /login/j_security_check worker82
JkMount /webservices/webservice worker82