Hello Everyone,

I have not been a frequent administrator of Tomcat, but it seems that
I am becoming one!

So, Here is my setup, I using an SSL accelerator in front of a Tomcat
server running two instances. When I try to access the website, the
webserver (rightfully so) redirects me to another page on the same
machine for the same instance. Thusly, I do not have the "https" URL
any longer, but have "http" instead, of course this kills the
connection.

So, I was wondering if anyone has had any experience setting up this
type of environment. It seems to me that Tomcat doesn't know that
this is a secure connection.

Any information is good information.

Thanks!

Mike