Good Afternoon  Paul

did you locate your sap.jars specifically sapco.jar to be located on CLASSPATH?
and set LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to

jcolib_install_path where the jcolib_install_path contains libsapjcorfc.so for
OS AND specific processor (32bit or 64 bit)

http://www.wmusers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13403

?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.