Mark Thomas wrote:
Vinay Binny wrote:
Hi all,

I have a situation where I need to control the order in which the webapp jar
files(in lib folder) are loaded by Tomcat. Is there anyway to acheive this?
Sorry, no. You simply don't have that much control over the classloader in
a servlet container.

Consider this a question, since I would not dream of even thinking of contradicting Mark. But is there not a <load-at-startup> tag or something like it in a web.xml file, with a numeric value for that purpose ?
Or does that mean something else ?