---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: S Vashisht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 00:02:47 +0530
Subject: Problem with connecting to port used by Tomcat.
To: users@tomcat.apache.org

Hi all,

I'm a new bie to Tomcat server. I downloaded Tomcat 6 server package
from official Tomcat website, and installed on Linux.After playing
with some settings I'm successful in running it on my system; but when
I start server and try to connect to port used by Tomcat; I get unable
to connect error. I'm not running any other server on my system, and
have tried changing port no. too; How can I get more information about
cause of the error. Is there a debugging mode provided by Tomcat
server ?