Frank Uccello wrote:
I have Windows 2003 SP2, tom cat 5.5 , jave 1.5 box and I get the tomcat
error of

INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection timed out: connect

Ok, I'll pick that one up, that's obviously in my league ;-)

Frank,
thanks for giving us the versions etc.. I helps always.

Now, can you tell us also what you are trying to do when you get this error, and where you found this error message above ?
Don't be afraid to give too many details.

Thanks.