Hi Andre,

yes I put this executable file under bin/ directory. I did not come with tomcat.

I am using the command in a java code. tomcat gives this error in catalina.out

java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "htmldoc": error=2, No such file or
directory

I thought this can be fixed in startup.sh (+ restart tomcat). What do you think?

thanks