Specs: Tomcat5.5, java 1.5, windows 2003 sp2

I still having an issue with connecting to my tomcat via iss (it connect
to localhost:8060/IT/servlet but not localhost/IT/servlet

After much digging and  I maybe incorrect here but I think it has to
with my server.xml file

The basic error log now tell me tomcat is on the wrong port but like I
stated I can connect to the port see above

Here the line:
<Connector className="org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteConnector"
debug="0"

protocolHandlerClassName="org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler"
acceptCount="10"
               useURIValidationHack="false" />

I think it has to do with this line since I just copy the server.xml
from a working tomcat 4 and this server using tomcat 5 and  the only
thing I changed is tomcat4.coyoteconnector to tomcat5.coyoteconnector

Let me know if line is the correct use or can some tell me what is the
correct syntax

Thanks