Hi Tomcat gurus,

The question I have is rather philosophical and not really technical
(I'm evaluating Tomcat 6 integration into OpenSolaris).

While compiling Tomcat 6.0.16 it requires:

Apache Commons Daemon
Apache Commons Collections
Apache Commons DBCP
Apache Commons Pool

But after compilation I see just commons-daemon.jar. Where are the others?

Is there 1-1 mapping between Apache Commons module version and Tomcat
version? I mean, new version of Apache common module (e.g fixing
security issue) results in new Tomcat version?

Thanks,

Petr