I agree this has nothing to do with tomcat
but a misconfiguration by the admin on Proxy Server

if you want a working solution you'll have to bypass the admin's configuration
and try it with a 'clean' tomcat install

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.