Hello all,

We have a Spring webapp running in a Tomcat 5.5 (5.5.7 or 5.5.25 depending
upon the machines). When we start it up without any surfing on it or without
any activity of any kind, the JVM memory first goes to some level, then
stays at this level for 5-10 minutes and after some times it keeps on
growing up.

BUT, if we set up this webapp as non-reloadable (on a dev machine), the
memory just grows up in the beginning and then doesn't grow up anymore, as
one or at least me should expect.

Does anyone has an idea regarding the cause of this behavior ? Is there
anything we could do ?

Of course, our production environment is set up for non-reloadable webapps
but I see this behaviour as surprising.

Regards,

Pierre

--
Je n'ai pas de maƮtre, je suis le chaos.