Good Evening John-

in /WEB-INF/web.xml make sure your listener is configured in e.g.
    <listener>
        <listener-class>listeners.SessionListener</listener-class>
    </listener>

Keep up the good work
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.