Petr,

Are you executing JSVC as root or no?  If you aren't, then I can understand
why your non-root account cannot bind to 443.  The way JSVC works is by
starting up under the account that executed it and then spawning a child
process that is owned by the account specified in the -user option.

A-

--
Andrew R. Feller, Analyst
Information Technology Services