> From: Mohit Anchlia [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Logging
>
> I meant to ask is it ready dynamically when catalina is
> already running.

I don't think the log4j config is reread after initialization, but you'd have
to check the log4j doc to see if there's some trigger you can use.  You could
make it a watched resource in your <Context> element, which would cause a
restart of the webapp when changed - thay may be acceptable.

> Also I didn't understand "put your config in web.xml". I've put my
> config in META-INF/classes as suggested in tomcat doc.

You didn't understand it because what Martin said is wrong.  You have it in the
correct place.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.