Hi,

I Need some help. I have Java applications running in Apache Tomcat
6.0.16 from port 80 from a Windows 2003 server. It can be accessed say
by the URL http://site1.mycompany.net/MyApplication where MyApplication
is actually a Java application folder name under the
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ path. It hosts few other Java application
folders under the same.

But now I want the URL http://site2.mycompany.net to go directly to the
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/MyApplication folder. How do I do it?

Both the sub domains of mycompany.net, that is, site1.mycompany.net and
site2.mycompany.net point to the same IP address of the server. Now
typing both of those will just bring the Tomcat's home page from the
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/ROOT folder.

Thanks and Regards
Ridwan Ahmed
Web Systems Manager