The entry
keystoreFile="${/usr/local/jre1.6.0_06/bin/keystore.key}/.keystore" is
almost certainly wrong.  For this to work, you would have to start Tomcat
with the weird
entry -D/usr/local/jre1.6.0_06/bin/keystore.key=/path/to/my/keystore/keys.
Tomcat does variable substitution when parsing the various config xml files
based on System properties when it sees something like ${variable}. (This is
a Tomcat-specific feature, so you can't count on porting it to another
container).

"Michael A. Tucker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]