Hi Christopher,

    Thank you for your answer,
    I've monitored the value of cookies with debug mode at server running,
    and the cookie values were be set to the new values.

    I'm not sure what effect of setting the session as invalidate and
setting new cookie values,
    I think set session as invalidate was telling the server this session
should be invalidated,
    and set cookies as new values was telling the client browser to set the
new value to cookies,
    what I think as that, and I'm not sure do I right or wrong?!

    Why I attempt to delete the cookie from client's machine, that is a
requirement from my desinger,
    and I don't know why and I don't need to know(I've asked why do that
before....)

    the redirection is a complicated linking flow, and I'm sure it was
properly, because it was working well
    after I changed the logout URL path. Why we do that from a main site
redirecte to second site and
    finally redirecte back to the main site, that is becausr we want the
both sites to clean-up their own
    cookies when logout was be requested.

    now, I still don't know why I must change the logout URL path(the URL
path of cookies modifier) same
    as the login URL path(the URL path of cookie creator) when I was through
the main site to seconf site,
    and they are at same host by different server port number. But if I just
open a new browser and to
    request the second site logout URL(with different URL path), then the
cookies of second site could be
    expired by this request!

Best regards,
Bon