On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Adam Gordon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since we're connecting to Tomcat via an Apache load-balancer, we don't know
> of a way to force the load-balancer to go to a certain Tomcat instance.
>  Additionally, we don't know how to speak mod j/k so we can't fake a direct
> connection to each Tomcat instance.

As Hassan suggested, make sure that you set jvmRoutes in the Tomcat
configuration and that you also match the node name to the jvmRoute in
your mod_jk configuration.

Once you do this, you can fake a session parameter like this to get to
the desired node, where node1 is the name of the node. You can be able
to substitute healthcheck with any string you like.

http://www.example.com/;jsessionid=healthcheck.node1

-Dave