I do a netstat -a | grep TomcatPort e.g.
netstat -a | grep 8080

(you will see the host which is listening on port 8080)

Bon Chance
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.