Csanyi Pal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have on Debian GNU/Linux Etch system installed Eclipse 3.2 &
> Tomcat5.

<snip/>

> Why haven't I success?
>
> Any advices will be appreciated!

Try the Eclipse 3.4 for Java EE developers. I just switched to this from
Eclipse + MyEclipseIDE for Tomcat development and so far I like it. If you
want to change Tomcat configuration (eg server.xml) there is a little
digging to do but for basic web app development it works very well.

It also makes integrated debugging (of both Tomcat and the web app) very
easy - something that I use a lot.

Mark