Hi Bhoosan,

   I am using sticky session setup at LB. What do you mean by "use
replicated sessions"? I dont have that kind of configuration setup at my LB.

As far as I know, whatever the configuration at LB is, when cluster
configuration (in server.xml) is correct, session replication should be done
no matter what the LB is setup for.

Thanks
Rohit