> From: Andre Rubin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: security-constraint outside web.xml
>
> I want to manage security completely outside my app (outside the war
> file), not just outside web.xml.

I was under the impression that you could store the configuration settings for
SecurityFilter anywhere you want, not just inside the webapp structure.  Chris
Schultz works on SecurityFilter and is a regular contributer to this list, so
he may be able to answer more definitively; however, this is a holiday week in
the US, so it may be a while before he can comment.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.