if its a bean make sure you
declare your attributes as having either private or protected access
in the case of attribute called size contained in class FuBar
class FuBar
{
  public FuBar() { ; } //default no-arg constructor
  private int Size;
//declare accessor getSize
  public getSize()
 {
   return Size;
  }
//declare mutator setSize
  public setSize(int Size)
  {
   this.Size = Size;
  }
} //end class definition

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.