this is AXIS REST code .. structure your client code as

            String epr="http://MySiteIsGreatestSiteOnEarth.com";;
            ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient();
            Options options = new Options();
            client.setOptions(options);
            options.setTo(new EndpointReference(epr));

please post to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Martin Gainty
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.