yes, I'm kind of screwed, or play just with the DNS or I change the app
server.I will play around with the dns stuff and redirect *.mydomain to my
default webapp.

I have many customers redirected to a single webapp.

thanks for the tip.

Rodrigo Asensio
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.rodrigoasensio.com
"To err is human, but to really screw up requires the root password."