> From: Tom Mader [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: RE: session de-serialization issue
>
> Does the sun-packaged RPM work on CentOS 5.2 ?

No idea.  I try to always get the product from the original vendor (Sun, in
this case), since the 3rd-party repackaged versions often to do very
non-standard things (from the Java viewpoint).

Also, I'd recommend a newer JVM than 1.4; performance in 1.6 especially is much
better.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.