marcobalc schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> no FlushHeader option is not vital: I have tried this option in order to
> solve the problem.
>
> With o without this option I have the same problem.
>
> I attach one request for Excel that return the bad result
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p20893729/logModJk.txt logModJk.txt

This seems to be an issue with the backend, most likely with the webapp.
It is *not* sending any Header to mod_jk, so the response gets the
default. Is this Excel sheet generated by code (servlet), or is it
simply a static file in your webapp? The URL ends in the suffix .ic, so
if it is a static file, I expect that neither in your web.xml (Tomcat)
nor in the Apache config there is an entry for .ic=application/excel.

Regards,

Rainer