Hey!

1) I have certificate from windows server 2003 (iis 6.0) i exported it in
*.pfx (as linux dont understand this encription i converted it to *.pem)
then i seperated private key from certificate (two files (*.pem
(certificate) and *.key (private key)).

launched command (will post it as soon as i will get my hand on it) and it
fails to complete with error: certificateException (cannot retrive .... (
will be specified tomorrow)

p.s. i have the same password for *.pem (certificate) as for keystore.

2) my secound question. where do i put/export CA root certificate? i have it
in *.crt (do i have to convert it) ?

can anybody help me ? Please