> From: BoyePeter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: How do I uninstall tomcat
>
> Can I just delete the tomcat directory?

If you installed Tomcat from the .zip download, then yes.  If you ran the
service.bat script to create a Tomcat service, run "service.bat remove" first.

If you had used the .exe download, tomcat would be in a completely different
directory, and there would be an entry in the Windows program list (I think - I
dislike the .exe version and don't use it myself).

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.