i have a thread going on another list about integrating corner cases for SQL
e.g. 1 connection or 999 connections
it would be helpful for the Build manager to auto-execute these corner cases
before deploying to <staging> servers

I usually never say this but ..good catch

Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business
of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not
endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does
not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.