Nevermind, I see that JSESSIONID is added to the response automatically from
Tomcat.

The code

System.out.println(connection.getHeaderField("Set-Cookie"));

prints

JSESSIONID=56136B3CE4CC657DD36C226E264A97AD; Path=/mywebservice; Secure

So now I think I just have to include that cookie in every request.  Will write
back if it does not work.

--- On Sun, 12/14/08, removeps-gro...@yahoo.com <removeps-gro...@yahoo.com>