Hi,

i installed bedework calendar server and i'm trying to get bedework to
authenticate using LDAP. I added ldap jar files to the lib folder and
added this realm to server.xml file

 <Realm className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm" debug="99"
                connectionName="cn=Manager,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
                connectionPassword="mypass"
                connectionURL="ldap://localhost:389";
                userPattern="uid={0},ou=Users,dc=mydomain,dc=com"
                roleBase="ou=Groups,dc=mypass,dc=com"
                roleName="cn"
                roleSearch="(uniqueUid={0})"
        />

The problem is that when i access web page and enter user and password,
i get access denied page. I suppose that the reaspm is that users from
ldap has no access to these pages. What do i need to do to to give
access to these users, how to solve this problem?

I think that i configured bedework right and allowed ldap there, the
only problem that i get right now is this tomcat security issue.

I read a lot of posts related with tomcat security and this problem, but
i still cannot solve it.

Please help to solve this problem.

If you need more info, please tell me, then i will post it here.

Thanks in advanced!