Hi,

We are using apache-tomcat for our Web Application.
We do not allow to same users to log on from two instances of the application.
So
if the user is active from one session and then if he tries to log on
from another session, we forcefully logoff the user from the previous
session.

But recently there are couple of occasions where one or
more users are failing to forcefully logoff the session.(thelogs shows
clearly the pending sessions keeps on increasing and the value unbound
is never called for the particular user failing to forcefully logoff.

If anybody has any suggestions on this it would be great.

Regards,
Sudip
BMC Software

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/