Vishnu Vardhana Reddy wrote:
hi all,

I am using Mozilla browser to access my web application.User one access my
application using his credentials .but i left that browser open.after that I
am opening the another Mozilla window and accessing my application using
different credentials ex:user2 credentials .user 2 also can access my
application.but when i open the first browser ..am automatically getting
second user session.how can we avoid this problem.

Well, user1 should not leave his window open when he goes off to drink a coffee. That's basic security. After all, you do not leave your bank-card in the cash machine for the next user, or do you ?